Make a Year End Donation
As the 2015 calendar year comes to a close, the Foundation is focusing on three simple, yet critical funding needs:
- Professional development of local school teachers to be able to access the new aviation curriculum.
- Planning the 2016 Speakers’ Forum, taking place in early April.
- Initiatives designed to introduce aviation to young men and women, provide scholarships, and implementing new strategic goals.
By Joining the Foundation, you'll help:
- Present aviation to students;
- Provide more scholarships to those pursuing careers in aviation;
- Serve as a strong career connector;
- Create more jobs in Nevada;
- Impact more outstanding aviation-related non-profit organizations and activities;
- Foster great appreciation for vintage aircraft;
- Replicate the aviation curriculum to all schools in Nevada.