Reno Flight Plan - support
The unique careers program introduces high school and college students to the aviation industry, its many areas of employment opportunity, and its executive leaders. It’s an incredible opportunity for both students, who seek great jobs, as well as the recruiters, who seek promising young talent.
We’re offering sponsorship opportunities seeking greater engagement within the program.
Premier Sponsor: $5,000
- Mentioned in all press releases.
- Executive quote inserted into press releases and promotions.
- Dedicated webpage promoting the business on our website.
- Featured as key sponsor on the Reno Flight Plan webpage.
- Featured presenter at the first and last sessions.
Session Sponsor: $1,000
- Mentioned in the selected session’s press release.
- Listed as sponsor on Reno Flight Plan webpage.
- Featured presenter at one (1) session.
- Verbally promoted as sponsor at each session.
Flight Plan Supporters: choose any amount
- Listed on website.
- Invited to attend the final session, the Aviation Networking Night
If you prefer to receive an invoice for your sponsorship, please indicate your sponsorship interest in an email to Pete Parker (click here to send).